Annual General Meeting 2019
We would like to invite all of our residents to our Annual General Meeting on Saturday 28th September 2019 from 3:30pm until 6:00pm at Nye Bevan Hall, E5 0AW.
There will be Free refreshments from 3:30pm until 4:00pm and the AGM will kick off after, the agenda for the AGM includes:
- Welcomes and introductions
- Chairperson’s annual report (Presented by Chair – Jay Mowatt)
- Presentation of CPMO’s annual accounts / Agreeing accountants for the following financial year (Copies of the full finances will be available for CPMO shareholders to see at the Neighbourhood Office)
- Elections for the board
- Service Delivery and plans for the future (Presented by the Head of Operations – Paul Williams)
- Kings Park Moving Together (Presented by Michelle Taylor)
If you’re interested in being elected as a board member – you will first need to ensure you’re a shareholder, you can do so here: Become a Shareholder and then you will need to fill in the following form: Board Nomination Form and return to The Neighbourhood Office, 4a Gilpin Road, E5 0HL by Saturday 14th September 2019.